We call them “strategic” solutions because they will have a strategic impact on virtually every organization utilizing information technology for the foreseeable future. Big Data is a big deal because it will increasingly be used to make a big difference in our quality of life. UE/UI engineering is critical to delivering the information we want on the myriad of increasingly smaller devices we want IT on. And finally, IT’s all for naught if we fail to provide the cyber security necessary to protect our data from those who work tirelessly to steal it.
Like any tool, Big Data and the analytics derived from it can be used for good or evil. On the good side, Big Data helps:
- First responders respond more quickly and efficiently when disaster strikes, bringing much needed relief to the victims.
- Healthcare providers keep people well versus only treating them when sick
- Capital market exchanges can monitor trading activity to gain valuable insights that help preserve the integrity of the such markets
When it comes to thwarting evil, Big Data helps:
- Detect financial and insurance fraud…sometimes before it happens
- Defend our national borders, secure critical infrastructure and protect our soldiers in harm’s way overseas
- Discover a cure for cancer…imagine that.
USER EXPERIENCE/INTERFACE ENGINEERING
Nowhere is the old “less is more” adage more true than when it comes to creating memorable user experiences via user friendly interfaces on increasingly smaller and perpetually mobile computing devices. As we enter the age of Apple watches and wearable technology of all kinds, we see art and engineering increasingly woven into the fabric of our lives. Everywhere we turn, digital form meets function at levels unimagined a few short years ago. That’s why User Experience (UX) Design and User Interface (UI) Engineering are within our Strategic Solutions offerings.
How can we build world-class software? By building it around a world-class customer/user experience.
Our UX Designers and UI Engineers ensure that the software is designed and built through the only eyes that matter…the users’.
Frankly, we wish we didn’t have to include Cyber Security in our Strategic Solutions portfolio. But beyond the very real threat to our national security, no organization conducting business via the Internet can afford to ignore their cyber security risks. The same is true of every person who connects to the Internet for whatever seemingly mundane purpose. Every “you’ve got mail” message now includes a frightening postscript…”and the whole world knows it”.
Believing we can no longer responsibly serve our clients without providing quality cyber security advice and expertise, Ambassador Solutions is pleased to announce our new partnership with Indianapolis-based, Vespa Group. Their meticulously vetted information security experts primarily from the U.S. Intelligence and Special Operations communities provide these critical cyber security services:
- Information Security Audits
- Network Vulnerability Assessments
- Penetration Testing
- Advanced Persistent Threat Replication
The Vespa Group is a certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business.