Indy’s own, DEFCON CYBER™, is a comprehensive cybersecurity awareness and compliance platform. It vigilantly monitors InfoSec environments according to Best Practices (National Institute of Standards and Technology Cybersecurity Framework), then alerts customers according to their priorities to better protect their information. This is achieved by:
– Discovering the unknowns in InfoSec operations and measuring the risk of time to resolve problems, such as:
- Asset Management: Servers operating in a distributed environment going unnoticed because they’re not on anyone’s inventory list
- Prioritization: Notifications of devices plugging into networks not getting immediate attention
- Awareness: Unaware of machines not loaded with the corporate antivirus software
- Resource: 14 system dashboards being monitored by one person
– Applying decision-making logic and context to formalized response workflows and enabling informed remediation prioritization.
– Reconciling the critical notifications of multiple security technologies by connecting the organization’s business cybersecurity risk strategy (represented by its prioritized best practice outcomes which overlays industry controls such as ISO 27000, COBIT, NIST 800-53, etc) with the existing security technologies it has in place.
– Correlating and rationalizing data from multiple security sensors to save time and resources.
– Prioritizing security operations’ incidents, automating and tracking response and remediation, while measuring the related risk. For more information on how DEFCON CYBER™ works, download their “How it works” PDF.
Learn more about DEFCON CYBER™.
For a personal introduction to a DEFCON CYBER™ representative, please contact us.
Upcoming Product Spotlight: AppGuard
We’re doing due diligence on this product and would welcome input from anyone with insight or experience with it…or the people behind it.
Learn more about AppGuard.
If you have experience with AppGuard, please contact us.
Brad founded Ambassador Solutions, an IT consulting firm, in 1989 after starting his career with IBM in 1978. In 2016, in pursuit of his lifelong passion for the sanctity of life, Brad co-founded In Business for Life Inc. (501c3). On April 7, 2017 Brad launched the redemptive enterprise, MyBabysFamily.com, to help connect expectant parents in challenging pregnancy situations with families hoping to adopt a baby. Brad holds a BS Degree in Business from Indiana University and MBA from Taylor University. His life and business philosophies are chronicled in his book, In Business for Life.