Utility client is hiring a Software Engineer for our team that manages resource adequacy and future demand for power. This team develops systems that help ensure the electric grid has capacity for the demand by collecting data regarding capacity. As we convert to more solar and wind, this team will be integral in implementing new strategies that will allow for growth of renewable energy.
Do you have experience with Java, SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), writing microservices, Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, REST API, Containerization – Docker/Kubernetes), and want to make an impact with an interactive and collaborative team? If so, we’d like to know about you!
- Create integration solutions that can successfully integrate across multiple systems within the client’s environment and meet requirements
- Establish best practices
- Work on a very collaborate team
- Play an important role on how electric grid capacity is forecasted
- Experience in Behavioral Driven Development or Test Driven Development
- Experience designing and developing a microservices environment
- Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure, REST API, Containerization – Docker/Kubernetes)
|Position||Software Engineer (Java, SQL)|
|Location||Carmel, IN or Eagan, MN|
|Type||Contract-to-hire (4 months)|