Our 30+ year old firm is seeking experienced IT Security Analysts who are currently open to new opportunities in the Midwest. Please apply so we can keep you informed of our next client engagement!
- Plan, implement, upgrade, or monitor security measures for the protection of computer networks and information. Ensure appropriate security controls are in place that will safeguard digital files and vital electronic infrastructure
- Manage IT Security risks by performing IT Security Risk Assessments and recommending the appropriate security controls that will safeguard the IT landscape while benefiting the business benefits of IT operating models
- 5+ years of Risk Management experience
- 5+ years of Customer Facing
- Proficient in Cloud Computing risk assessments
- Technical background in networking, firewalls, IoT, hardware, software, database, operating systems, etc.
- IT Security Certifications (CISSP, CISM, CRISC) preferred
|Position||IT Security Analyst|
|Type||(3-6 Month) Contract To Hire|